We collect personal information and non-personal information through the Site. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
Personal information. We may collect the following types of personal information:
· Information provided by you when ordering credit-related products through the Site. For example, you will be required to submit personal information such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address.
· Information provided about your children when enrolling your children in child identity monitoring products. For example, as a legal guardian, you will be required to submit the child’s first and last name, Social Security number, and date of birth in order to register that child in identity monitoring with the credit bureau.
· Credit and debit card account information collected from you or your credit reports when enrolling in our card registry product. For example, we will collect credit and debit card account information from you on our sites, over the phone, and from your credit reports from the three national credit reporting companies in order to cancel the cards per your request in the event that they are lost or stolen.
· When you make a purchase through the Site, we may collect your credit card number or other payment account number, billing address and other information related to such purchase (collectively, “Payment Information”) from you.
· Other information we collect, such as city of birth and mother’s maiden name, is used to verify your identity in the event you forget your login information required for our online products.
· Information you provide us through customer service correspondence and general feedback.